Tuesday, February 20, 2007

wider please


i made my blog wider. lol. i dunno. so longer stuffs could fit in. lol.

some random photos. hahaha. head shots here....

head shots there. i gotta post shots of my puny little body soon. but im scared itll make me look, slutty. im not a slut. ive been busy with work and sick. i wanna finish the website soon. so i could start working on other things thats been lagging. uhm... what else. im hungry. like the usual. i had chikkin and "pansit" today. haha. im hungry again. im broke. uhm. i dont want to be a player. being to cautious and being a player can be easily confused with each other. lol. most of my friends dont agree. lol. but inno. i just dont wanna get played at again. but, being with players... make things... exciting... i just need to meet someone so effin perfect, hed make players look so plain. lol. take my breath away... please? whatifikissyou?

No comments: