Thursday, July 27, 2006

Old Xanga Post # 2

Just finished eating KFC Chicken steak, my fave staple food for now. came back from Noisy Neighbors to talk about some projects were cooking. excited about it. i havent had much time to work out lately, ive been planning with ym friend Honeybeej, or "B" as he is referred to lately, about goin back and doin a round shot at the Uni. But the lazy asses are at it again. so we decided to hold back and move it to this friday instead. tomorrow, ill be buying tickets for the Jason Mraz concert at the NBC. nice nice. but sorry, it aint for me. hahaha! im buying it for one of our models and his friends. so yeah. i really like Jason Mraz.

Lately ive been listening to Salena Jones - Lets Fall in Love. someone from new york sent me an mp3, which i have been falling for for the past few days. the other day, the isp came here to upgrade our line. funnee thing, everything seemed slower now. haha! but yeah, maybe its just me.

As usual, ive been fiddling over my numerous files on board, and i chanced upon a snap shot ive taken last year when i was at De La Salle with a friend.

so yeah, it was a snapshot of my shoe. lol...

the other night i was at a creepy fast food... went in and read on thorugh their menu, everything sounded delish. so i decided to order... this is what i got.

hahahahahahaha! a big big big HAHA to me and my apetite. i almost died when i saw what i ordered. oh well. =P life is but a plate of value meals, youll never know what youll get. =P

No comments: