Thursday, July 27, 2006

hahaha! my guys4men profile. =P

err.. i am often hungree. id love to eat more often to gain sum mass. anyone here knows howta cook? lol.

err.. message me if you wanna meet up...

i love everything that is japanese. lol.

ideally, you must be younger, more mature, chinito, has nice teeth, at least as tall as me. fit. lol. basically someone ridiculously awesome that hell take my breath away. =P i hope that aint too much to ask.

" Please Lord, id like to meet someone not mayabang. someone i could introduce to my folks. lol. please? =P "

itll be cool if youre also smart and articulate.

sorry. but i dont like pervs.

ive been played at several times. i dont know why, but sometimes i really think bad things do happen to good people. that, or im just plainly stupid. lol.

JULY 18
i met this guy. hes an accounting student. i really really really like him. but i dunno what to do. i kinda told him how i feel. it remained unreciprocated. so i guess yea, i got dissed again. lol. the weird thing is somehow i know that he wouldnt like me, but still i chose to tell him how i feel. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger or at the very least wiser. so yea. however, i feel weaker and not a degree (is this the right unit or should i use quotient? lol.. oh crap, nvm) wiser.

funny how all my life i have always wanted and desired japanese/korean looking guys. all the guys ive been with are japanese/korean looking (at the very least fair), but when i met him, his being grounded/humble and affectionate took over me. but uncertainty always haunt me. prolly cos ive always been played at that i (unwillingly) learned how to be overly cautious.

i miss him bad. real bad. but the more i try to communicate the more i feel distant with the way he talks to me. crap. i dont like this. i read somewhere about closing cycles. is this the time for me to close this one and move on? id do anything to know the answer.

i feel bad. real bad. im jealous when i shoudlnt be. we are not together, so i shouldnt. but i do feel jealous. crap.

err...

JULY 20
My life no longer revolve around you. i deserve someone who will take me in his arms and love me more than i could ever know. i did my part, i dont need to wait for you to consider me. i need someone who will demand my attention and show eveyrone how much i am appreciated.

im closing our cycle.

it is time for me to move on. stronger and wiser, i shall rise from this cycle. that is what i love about my relationships with people. i always come out the winner, no matter how the situtation dictates the outcome.

its time for me to start looking for my Samurai. lol.

fuck, i love Japan.

( ( ( HOW MY PERFECT SUMMER SHOULD BE ) ) )

marko:
koko ni okama no mise arimasu ka?

ryuichi:
otoko ga suki desu k?

marko:
hai

ryuichi:
boku wa, daijobu desu ka?

marko:
hai, daijobu desu. watashi wa okane ga arimasen ga, daijobu desu ka?

ryuichi:
ii, ii, daijobu desu. shabuttemo ii desu ka?

marko:
hai

No comments: