Tuesday, November 28, 2006

my eyes are hurtin... and im hungry...

i dunno what to do with my eyes. theyre hurtin lately. when i got back to the Agency after todays audition, there was a this guy whos givin free eye check-ups. but ionno, i was busy soon after i got in. so i never got the chance to have my eyes checked. ive never worn glasses my life. my mom has one, same with my sister. so ionno. ugh. i hate glasses. although i can look more dorky if i have one. hmn... now im considering having em. lol. crap. im hungry. i miss belmont chocolate chip cookies. sigh. i should stop eating lots and go start jogging again. i dun wanna have a belly of sorts. i will start working out harder. push my self harder, till i pass out or sumfin. i wanna cook something. prolly spaghetti, but after my post. i gotta put up more of my crushes. lol. latez... =P oh, you can try subscribing to my feed so you wont hafta check my site everytime. although you checking my site aint bad as well. well, its all up to you. send me an email. lol. but u ionno. lol. im hungry.

No comments: