Wednesday, July 26, 2006

jc




we were together the longest. 18months. then he beat me up. so i left him. we planned our lives together. i thought hed change so i kept silent. but i guess 1o times is enough? lol. fuck im so optimistic. lol. my friend told me, "bad things happen to good people.". then i thought, "that, or im just stupid. lol.". he cooks good. i missed it when hed cook for me. hes the first guy i introduced to my family and relatives as my boyfriend. lol. fuck, the things love would make you do. lol. i took him to our farm. he took me to theirs as well. i missed the feeling how hed drive me around the barrio, buy stuffs on our way back home and cook dinner. i missed lots of stuffs we did together. *sigh* risks. i am not certain if i am indeed risk-averse. lol. time will tell. =P

No comments: