Friday, July 28, 2006

i write like a kid...

lol. ionno... after going through some of my friends' blogs, theirs are written in a way that needed comprehension and understanding. mines just spontaneous and stupid. lol. i like beng silly. ionno why.

anyway, earlier, i had lunc h with my ex boyfriend jc


the more time i spent talking to him, the more i realize that its better for me to not get back with him. not that i did have plans in the first place. =P so yea... we walked a couple of blocks in makati, then ate at this small private diner. it was a calm and relaxed "date". lol. hes still funny. lost a couple of pounds. lol. good thing he finally followed my advice. lol. so yea... his hair is longer. kinda unkempt. i had chicken, spaghetti, veggies and leche flan. lol. yey! =P

so yea. it was a fairly good date. cos recently, ive been having hyperacidity. yea. funny cos, everytime i think of this one guy, i get hyperacidity. hes uberly cute, but hes with someone equally cute. so yea. darn it. lol. my friends say that my hyperacidity is all but a physical manifestation of jealousy. lol. ill talk about him sum other time. when im at ease with the idea. lol. so i guess it was good timing for me to finally find my antacid (jc). lol. i need someone wholl make me not think of that person who gives me hyperacidity, even for half a day. =P

im hungry again. i guess ill have to eat, my sinampalukang manok from manang fe. lol.

kudos to you manang fe. lol.

latez....m

No comments: