Wednesday, July 26, 2006

heart aches

well, my heart is aching. crap. i dont like how it feels. its like im having a hard time breathing. fuck, im so maarte. lol.

can i just say love a thousand times or till i get numb and totally go sick the second i hear that word again?

im no drama queen. but now , i think im better off like one. err...

can someone just cook sum mean pasta, and pour in sum rat poison, without me knowing?

im not suicidal, i think murder is a better option. but i have to be cute when i die. i dont want yellow froth oozing out of my mouth. well, i dunno how exactly one look like when they die of poisoning. ive been watching CSI my life and maybe i missed one episode which showed exactly that. crap.

i have to keep talking till im no longer mad, or jealous? hahahahahaha!

i should go date five guys in one day. lol.

i dont wanna spend more than one hour with a guy who is not attracted to me. but hey, at least i get to meet more people. and if they really like me, then chase me. lol. if not, its ok, investing an hour with me is worth it. =P

crap. i hate it when im like this. fuck. lol. can i just pop 300 balloons? lol.

i saw this episode in japan TV shiet. they were showing something about this store that is made up for customers to just tear down. lol. i wish there were shops just like that here in Manila. lol.

im hungree. lol.

i gotta write more. next time.

missed me?

crap.

lol.

No comments: